Tuesday, October 4, 2011

365 {10.4.11}

My week has been kind of up & down~lots of changes and adjusting to new stuff.  I would like to think I am a "go with the flow" kinda gal, but occasionally I can get a little grouchy and just want to take a nap, LOL!!  

This morning I responded to a bogus bank email and then immediately new it was fraud~ARGH! (I hate when I do dumb stuff like that!!)!!  After an hour on the phone with the bank fraud department, and changing all my accounts, a visit to the branch to get a temp debit card, and a dust storm on the way home from work...I just wanted to go home and take a nap (with Kodi)!! 
 
The sky started looking really weird!!  When I got up to look outside, I saw a rainbow, Mike thought I was weird, because I really got excited about it.
October 4 rs
I think God sent it my way today~isn't HE fantastic like that??

No comments:

Post a Comment