Wednesday, February 23, 2011

365 {2.23.11}

I LOVE coffee~
I blame my grandmother for my addiction, LOL!! She was Swedish and started all of us grand kids on coffee at a young age (of course with lots of cream and sugar). I have fond memories of sitting at the kitchen table with my Mor Mor, eating some sort of coffee bread, scorpa, or her famous pound cake, it is no wonder I LOVE sweets, LOL!!

Well, our fridge is usually well stocked with numerous flavors of Coffee Mate, so the past few trips to the grocery store, I didn't buy any...well, we ran out *gasp*!!! Mike and I shared the last few drops (more like a few tablespoons) in our coffee and of course on my way home from work, I stocked up again!! This is one of my fav's.
All is well in our coffee drinking house again *smile*

February 23 rs

1 comment:

  1. My grandma is the one I blame for my addiction too! Funny! I use sugar free vanilla, but I used to really love the chocolate rraspberry! Hugs!~~

    ReplyDelete