Thursday, April 28, 2011

365 {4.28.11}

Today we celebrated Administrative Professionals Day at our office~I am so lucky to work in a place where I am appreciated not only on Admin Prof Day, but every single day *smile* (already ate some of the chocolate earlier~so this picture is missing an item, LOL!!)

April 28 rs

I also ordered myself a little present last week, which arrived today *happy mail day*

April 28 b rs

Last week while Mike and I were on vacation, I was trying to take some photos of us using my camera's timer...well I got a lot of shots of my butt, LOL!! Since I didn't get out of the way fast enough (2 seconds is not enough time, seriously!!), so I ordered a camera remote (used to have one for my last camera and never ordered one for my new one~LOVE IT!!!). Well there wasn't much of a learning curve~the very first photo I look like a dear in headlights (that is Dewey helping me out, and don't mind my exercise uniform, LOL!!).

april 28 c rs

And here is a crazy one of me~cause the smiling ones looked dorky~ier!!!

april 28 d rs

1 comment:

  1. That's a LOT of fun stuff found in your bag. You are definitely a 'blessed' administrator!! Oh...I'm gonna' have to buy me a 'fun' button too! LOL

    ReplyDelete