Monday, April 4, 2011

365 {4.4.11}

One of the things on my agenda today was tackling Ashley's old bedroom (which is now our guest room). Josh had purged a lot of stuff (junk) from his room a couple of weeks ago and decided to store the stuff he wanted to keep, but didn't know where to put, in Ashley's room. I also joined in on the storing of stuff (junk); things like birthday party decorations, wrapping paper, my ironing pile, photography props, need I say more (OK don't judge, LOL!)? I was starting to feel like someone from this show!! Today I rectified the situation!!! Since I was too lazy to change my 50 mm lens from my camera, you are gonna get the close up version of before and after.

Before: (I had actually started to dig into the mess, then realized I forgot to take a before photo...and I was not about to put the stuff (junk) back, just for the photo, LOL!).

april 4 d rs

all of Josh's stuff that he didn't want to get rid of in bins (which surprisingly fit in his OWN closet!!)

april 4 c rs
Stuff to go in the trash or to Goodwill.

After: I feel so much better getting things back to my OCD state *wink*

April 4 a rs

april 4 b rs


**Mom you can come and visit now
**

No comments:

Post a Comment