Friday, February 5, 2010

36/365

I LOVE Weight Watchers...I have never had a weight problem, until I hit 38, and my daughter moved away to college...Nestle Toll House Cookie dough became my best friend (that stuff is so yummy right from the tube with a spoon, LOL!). I joined WW back in 2006 and lost over 30 pounds. I feel like WW gave me my life back!! I quit going after I lost my weight and never made it to Lifetime member. Well, I joined again before Thanksgiving and am happy to report that I am back down to my goal weight and made Lifetime member today~which means now I can go to the meetings/weigh in for FREE!!! But best of all I can fit back into my skinny clothes!!!

Here is my WW keychain with my Lifetime "key" charm!!!

day 36

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Gretchen! I am so excited for you! Keep it up (or is it off?) girl!

    ReplyDelete