Friday, February 19, 2010

50/365

Here are a few pic's from Mike's birthday... (warning picture heavy!!)



We ususally go to the resteraunt of the birthday person's choice...Mike wanted El Paso (which unfortunately closed last year), so I decided to make pulled pork sandwiches and just celebrate at home. I even went to Hobby Lobby and picked up some themed decorations.

Mike Birthday_0071rs



Everyone really liked the theme, LOL!!

Mike Birthday_0010rs

Jess was a good sport!

Mike Birthday_0008rs



Yummy!!!

Mike Birthday_0012rs



I decided to get Mike a leather messenger bag (from Fossil), I thought he would love it~here he is after he opened it trying to sugar coat the fact that he thinks it looks like a "man purse"

Mike Birthday_0039rs



check out the face~ I BOMBED!!!!

Mike Birthday_0041rs



Modeling his "man purse" that I am going to return today.

Mike Birthday_0046rs


Nate could not believe he didn't like it~he wanted to buy it off me, LOL!!!


Mike Birthday_0053rs



Guess how old my hubby is now????

Mike Birthday_0077rs


I asked Josh to decorate the cake with these cute cowboy boot pic's~I think he used them all.


Mike Birthday_0058rs



The Birthday Boy...Love him!

Mike Birthday_0061rs

2 comments:

  1. No matter what you do...it is creative and fun:) Talented you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool party theme! You did a great job Gretchen, with all your special touches. I can't believe he wasn't a fan of the man-bag! My hubby has one ... since he carries music around with him a lot of the time it works better than a backpack for him.

    ReplyDelete