Sunday, February 14, 2010

45/365

Mike Birthday_0025 rs

In honor of my hubby's 46th birthday celebration, I wanted to list 46 things I Love about him (in no particular order)!!



1. He loves me

2. He takes out the garbage

3. He is an Awesome husband

4. He is an Awesome Father

5. He always gives me the best vehicle to drive

6. He changes my oil

7. He loves my cooking~even my low fat recipes

8. He drinks coffee with me on the sofa every Saturday morning

9. He watches "chick flicks"

10.He cries at "chick flicks"

11.He opens the car door for me ALL the time

12.He is the spiritual leader of our home

13.He is patient

14.He gets excited about my hobbies

15.He encourages me to do things I think I can't

16.He makes me laugh

17.He gets my weird humor

18.He rubs my neck while we watch TV

19.He lets me practice photography on him (even though he hates it)

20.He always gets me the bigger gift

21.He kills bugs for me

22.He pays the bills so I don't have to worry about it

23.He provides for our family

24.He always notices when I buy something new~but never gets mad (sort of)

25.He wants me to have the best

26.He unloads the dishwasher

27.He makes my coffee every morning

28.He fixes the kids cars

29.He loves to dream

30.He thinks I am pretty (even when I am fat/have a bad hair day)

31.He fixes things around the house

32.He keeps our lawn looking great

33.He always makes me feel better when I am stressed

34.He takes care of me when I am sick

35.He orders for me at the restaurant

36.He will go shopping with me (even the mall)

37.He is really a big softy

38.He loves our 3 cats

39.He takes care of Ashley's guinea pig (after she got married/moved out and left it here)

40.He always picks things up for me at the store on his way home

41.He works hard

42.He always does his best

43.He pays attention to details

44.He reads my blog

45.He always looks on the bright side

46.He will always be older than me



I could list a ton more!!!



Happy Birthday Mike, I LOVE you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment