Thursday, June 2, 2011

365 {06.02.11}

I am taking part in a 30 Day Photography Challenge for the month of June (since there are 30 challenges and 30 days~nice, huh???); today is Day 2 (since Day 1 (yesterday) was a self portrait...I figured my 100 pic's of me trying on glasses sorta counted for that, LOL!!). BTW, thanks for all your comments and suggestions ;) I am almost ready to make my final "spectacle" decision!!! (that will be another blog post, LOL!).

Day 2
What You Wore Today...
All I can say is I wish I looked at this last night, before I got dressed this morning, cause my outfit today was sorta BORING!!! I could have jazzed it up a bit, LOL!! But, this IS what I wore today. Mike thought I was loosing my mind, because after dinner I got dressed up again and came downstairs and started taking photos of myself with my tripod and remote, LOL!!!

June 2 rs

I seriously need some skills from blog idol, Kendi, LOL!! Check out here cute fashion blog here.

And if you want to play along, here is the challenge for you to copy and print :)

30dayphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment