Friday, June 10, 2011

365 {6.10.11}

Day 10 of my 30 Day Photography Challenge is...

"Childhood Memory"

Since I am the total opposite of a "hoarder" I was a little worried I may not be able to scrounge up something, for today's challenge LOL!!! Luckily I am a tiny bit sentimental and don't throw out EVERYthing!!! Of course I cannot just post ONE photo, LOL!!

This is my very first stuffed animal "lamby" that I used to sleep with until I was probably 7-8 (maybe longer, I really cannot remember), so glad my mom kept it for me!! It has been stored in my antique trunk (with other sentimental goodies). I laughed when I looked at his mouth, cause I remember drawing it on after the little pink stitch came undone.

June 10 rs

When I was in 4th grade (I think) at Woodstock Public School, we had a craft fair or craft week, where we could sign up for numerous things to learn/make. I remember how excited I was that I was in the plate making class (my craftiness started at a young age, LOL!!). I really cannot believe I still have this plate!!! it does have a few chips in it, and my kids always ask me why I used a lowercase "i" and "t" and I honestly cannot remember (I think it was a mistake and I just tried to make it work!!).

june 10 2 rs

I am half Swedish, and my grandmother gave each one of her gradkids a Swedish horse~Since she passed away several years ago, I cherish all the things that I have from her!! She taught me so much!!

june 10 3 rs

Last but not least...this was by far my all time favorite meal when I was a kid (unfortunately my mom rarely bought it for me, something about it wasn't healthy, LOL!!), on the rare occasions that we would have it~I would eat so much my belly would hurt (yup, somethings never change!!). When I got married and had kids, I made it quite a bit. Ashley and Josh used to love it too. Although now I can not even eat it~YUCK!! Homemade Mac & Cheese for me please!!!

june 10 4 rs


30dayphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment