Thursday, June 30, 2011

365 {6.30.11}

Today is Day 30, the LAST day of my 30 Day Photography Challenge...

"self portrait"

It is hard for the photographer to become the photographed, LOL!! But I don't mind having my picture taken. Since I am the memory keeper/picture taker of the family, I am usually the one snapping photos (mama~razzi) and documenting "life".

This is how you will usually find me after work or on the weekend~denim shorts, and a comfy t-shirt (minus the necklace~forgot to take it off from work today), I am all about comfort!!!

self portrait

Wow!! These 30 days have been a lot of fun and FLEW by!! It was nice having a subject each day to photograph, but I have kind of missed "looking" for random things from my everyday life to blog about, LOL!!


30dayphoto

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen, I have so enjoyed your 30 days of photos. You did a good job with the topics. Ok, so back to your "regular programming" which I also enjoy viewing each day. Thanks for allowing me to smile each day when I look at your blog.

    **June K.**

    ReplyDelete