Monday, August 15, 2011

365 {8.15.11}

I used to be a hair stylist, many moons ago!!  My family likes the fact that they get FREE haircuts, but they do not like the fact that they have to WAIT forever before I set up my makeshift outdoor hair salon.  ( I have OCD and do not want hair flying everywhere~so we cut hair outside!!)

Tonight I gave Josh a haircut (since he is starting classes next week~and in return he will let me take a first day of school photo, I think he may be kidding me about the photo, LOL!!). 

This is my outdoor salon set up~a bar stool, cape, clippers, shears, water bottle, and duster, but NO A/C and let me tell ya...it was stinkin' hot out at 4:30 pm, in Arizona!!  So that explains no final haircut photo, we were both sweating to death and could not wait to get back inside!! 

Time to schedule Ashley and Nate for a h/c!!

aug 15 rs

No comments:

Post a Comment