Wednesday, August 3, 2011

365 {8.3.11}

Monday I found out that the office I have worked in for 9 years is closing. It is a little sad~but I have had time to process it and I am ok!

Today I updated my resume. It has been over 10 years since I have had to do that~Is it just me or is it hard trying to sell yourself?? I applied for 10 positions today and surprisingly, I am not worried (at the moment anyway, LOL!!). It is scary and exciting all wrapped up into one! Sometimes change is good~and I am excited to embark on a new ADVENTURE!!


aug 3 rs

to be continued....


*Mom I blurred out my info (she always worries about me putting too much info online)!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen! I have just been catching up on your 365 photo blog. I'm sorry to hear that your office is closing but as they say, when one door closes another opens and I am sure there is a new adventure waiting for you. Good luck with the job search! Anyone would be crazy not to snap you up :)

    ReplyDelete