Wednesday, August 31, 2011

365 {8.31.11}

Let me start out by saying that I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!  Mike gets up everyday WAY before me (at the butt crack of dawn!), so he takes his shower first.  This morning when I stepped in the shower, I found this!!! 

aug 31 rs

SERIOUSLY!!  how am I supposed to get clean with this amount of soap, LOL!!

Luckily I only had one foot in the shower when I discovered it, so I replaced it with a full bar (In Mike's defense, it was pretty small when he got in this morning too, LOL!).

And just so you can get the correct perspective, here is another shot.

aug 31 2 rs

Good times at the Clark house!!!

And on a random note~am I the only one that cannot believe that tomorrow is September???

1 comment:

  1. haha i can so relate with this post!! too funny gretchen :)

    ReplyDelete