Tuesday, August 2, 2011

365 {8.2.11}

I usually take Kodi for a walk every day after dinner~but to be quite honest...some days I don't feel like going!! Today was one of those days!! Luckily Kodi is strong willed and barks and whines until I go!

So I put my walking shoes on, and packed up my bag (which holds my keys, phone, doggie poop baggies, and a collapsible bowl for Kodi~I guess you could call it my doggie bag, LOL!!). I looked at the bag before I put it on my shoulders and it reminds me that LIFE IS GOOD!!!

aug 2 rs 4 d

I was trying to have a good attitude, and thankfully I took time to "smell the roses." I sometimes get too busy and forget how beautiful the desert landscape is!! That really got the thankful ball rolling!!

aug 2 rs a

I am thankful for the water fountain that is at the half way mark on my walking trail (Kodi is especially thankful, LOL!).

aug 2 rs b

I am thankful for some happy mail!! (I have a little bit of a magazine addiction! can you see it?? it is hiding on the bottom).

aug 2 rs c

And I am thankful for this crazy pooch that forces me to go on a walk when I don't feel like it~cause I always feel better once I finish!!

aug 2 rs e

of course, I am Thankful for my iPhone~which I used to take all these pictures tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your little bag .. and you're right, sometimes you just need someone (or some puppy) to give you a little nudge to get you moving :)

    ReplyDelete