Sunday, March 20, 2011

365 {3.20.11}

Did you see the super moon last night??? It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I had high hopes of taking some great shots...but it did not go as planned!!! I set up my tripod and everything (my neighbors were probably thinking I was really even more crazy than usual, LOL!). After several failed attempts~I came inside and did what any one would do...I Googled "how to photograph the moon" , who knew it was so complicated, LOL!! there are even online classes on how to do it!! Well I would like to say that my image turned out like this one below...

















this is mine (lots of noise!!)~oh well, better luck next time, LOL!!!
march 20 rs

1 comment:

  1. I like yours better! ( : I didn't see it this time but one time when I was driving I saw a HUGE beautiful moon and now I realize it was prob a super moon! I know you don't know me - but I love your blog - love your stamping style!! I want to know what you think of your Shaklee products - I didn't even realize they still were around. I grew up with those products! So, I would love to hear how you like them!

    ReplyDelete