Thursday, March 24, 2011

365 {3.24.11}

Hi all,
What a GLORIOUS day today was~I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends!! Today is my birthday (39 in case you wanna know~LOL!! well 39 plus 4 is my age). My day started off with so many wonderful birthday wishes on Facebook, a friend surprising me at work, a party at work, a special delivery from Edible Arrangements, my mom and Grouch (my step dad, who is like my real dad, who I call grouch) singing Happy Birthday (and even harmonizing) to me by phone (a yearly tradition), a nice walk with my hubby after work, a phone call from my favorite brother (and only one, LOL!), the list could go on and on!! I am truly blessed!! Thank you friends & family for making me feel so celebrated today!! And I have another celebration on Sunday with Mike and the kids~BIRTHDAY'S ROCK!! Even if it means turning a year older *wink*

And since I always make my family pose for birthday photos~here are some of me at work today...thanks to my handy dandy iphone.

me bday 04 edit rs

presents :) I accidentally cut out the pretty orchid~oops!

me bday 01 edit rs

posing with the presents & cake (YUM!)

me bday 03 edit rs

posing with the balloon~crazy, I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment