Tuesday, March 22, 2011

365 {3.22.11}

Today was recycling day for our neighborhood, I was bringing in the recycling bin from the street (we keep it in our side yard), and when I opened the gate I was greeted by this:

March 22a rs

Yeah I need to weed~don't judge me, LOL!!!

March 22 b rs

My first reaction was "is this a joke?" Then I called Josh (usually the answer behind weird stuff) and asked him why is there a dog in the side yard...at first he thought I meant we had a real dog in the back yard (other than Kodi)...well, then he remembered...apparently he found this on the side of the street in one of his friends neighborhoods (in Phoenix we have quarterly 'bulk' trash dates where you put bulky items by the curb and waste management picks it up~this was in the bulk trash pile). Josh is famous for finding "stuff." I honestly do not know what he planned on doing with this dog statue which has a missing arm and a hole in it's neck~needless to say it is going in my trash can!!! I did get a good laugh out of it~and a photo of the day *wink*

2 comments: