Monday, March 21, 2011

365 {3.21.11}

Today I was busy rearranging/organizing Josh's room (he was aware that his OCD/crazy mom was going to "hook him up" with a clean organized room, LOL!). I spent most of the day putting like items together (in bins), refolding/reorganizing drawers, hanging photos...All that cleaning made me SUPER HUNGRY!!! I grabbed a little snack and thought...this can be my Photo of the Day! *wink* (I love goldfish!!). I should have taken a photo of his organized room, but I was too tired, LOL!! Maybe tomorrow I can use that as my POTD, then I can let you all know how he liked it :)

march 21 rs

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see Josh's newly organised room ... wanna come and do mine? LOL
    My dd used to love 'GoldPish' as she used to say, it was soo cute! But we can't get them here in Aus any more :(

    ReplyDelete