Saturday, March 26, 2011

365 {3.26.11}


Happy Saturday/Cleaning Day!!

I have had a few people ask me for my opinion of Shaklee, so with out further adieu:

march 26 rs
I have been using the products for 3 weeks, and I have to say I absolutely LOVE them!!
I was very skeptical at first~seriously, you use 2 drops of Basic H to 16 oz of water to mix up the window cleaner (I didn't think that would be enough cleaner, but it works as good if not better than Windex~my former cleaner of choice!!).
The best part is that everything is all natural!! You can even brush your teeth with Basic H (I have not done that yet!!).
I also ordered the scour off~which is AWESOME for the kitchen sink and bathtub (my shower stall is older, and cleaned it better than using bleach!! ), again, everything is all natural and has a light scent.
My fav right now is the Basic G cleaner (Toni explains it so well here)~it is a natural disinfectant/germicide, and since I am slightly OCD, I love KILLING germs!!!
*the one thing that took me a little while to get used to is that the Basic H cleaner really does not have a scent (I am so accustomed to strong caustic smells to make me feel like things were clean~I just add a drop or two of the Shaklee hand wash (or you can use a drop or two of essential oils) to give it a light fragrance).*

I seriously love these products so much that I signed up to be a Shaklee distributor on Friday~so if you would like to give them a try, send me an email (gretchen.clark@hotmail.com )and I will hook you up!!! And of course they are 100% money back guaranteed!! I will not have an infomercial weekly, I promise, LOL!! Just sharing some really awesome, economical products.


Here is some extra info for your reading enjoyment :)

cost_comparison
I have used my cleaners for 3 weeks, and made up bottles for Ashley to try, and I still have not used more than 2 tablespoons of cleaner. It will last you forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment