Thursday, September 1, 2011

365 {9.1.11}

Last night I uploaded 487 photos to Costco's Photo Lab (they do a really nice job and since my screens are calibrated they come out perfect!!).  If you know me, than you know that I Love, Love, LOVE to look at photos.  I could sit and look at photos for hours and hours, even other peoples photos! 

{I love my digital camera and look through my picture folders on my computer quite often, but there is just something about holding the photo in my hand that I just LOVE, so I always print them out}.

After work I ran over to Costco to pick them up (3 huge envelopes~when I told the girl I had a lot, she asked if I was Gretchen, LOL!!), I could hardly stand the suspense, but I waited until I got home, got comfy in my cut off sweats and tank top and ripped into them!!  Unfortunately dinner needed to be made, so I had to put my picture gazing on hold.

sept 1 a rs

sept 1 b rs

This stack is September through December 2010 (I take lots of photos, LOL!!).  I am hopefully going to finish up my 2010 Project Life album soon (actually it may be 2 volumes).  The hard part is narrowing down what photos to put in the album, cause I LOVE them all. 

**Project Life 2011-2012 version will be available for purchase in Oct/Nov, more info here.  I am super excited about the new binders that are coming out (cannot make up my mind which one I am going to get).

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until the new ones come out and I can get started!! Hmmm...I just picked up 3 large photo bundles myself!!!

    ReplyDelete