Friday, September 16, 2011

365 {9.16.11}

Today Mike and I had a date "day" (as opposed to date night).  Since it is mid September, I have been thinking ahead for our annual Clark/Worthington Christmas Photo shoot.  I had a few places that I wanted to check out~so Mike and I decided to make a date of it.
Mike always takes good care of my vehicle~safety first!!  Checking the air in the tires.
sept 16 j rs

We drove to Old Town Scottsdale~which I love!!  So many neat things to look at!!

sept 16 d rs

This reminded me of Kodi...
sept 16 i rs

Not sure what type of plant this is, but it looked neat!!
sept 16 f rs

We even saw some ducks :)
sept 16 g rs

I cannot resist posing with some random lawn art!! 

sept 16 a rs

And my hubby is the best!!  He always holds my purse for me while I am snapping photos (LOVE him).

sept 16 e rs

We ate lunch at a YUMMY Pizza place, but I took photos of that with my iPhone (will probably be included in my weekly photo dump this weekend).

It was a fun day!!  And I think I found our photo "spot", I emailed a  photo to the kids for their opinion, LOL!

Our last stop was a cute little gelato place (I think I am going to skip my WW weigh in tomorrow~for reals!!).  We both decided on espresso chip (it was really hard to make a decision!!). 

sept 16 b rs

Check out all those flavors!

sept 16 c rs

Such a fun day with my one of my favorite peeps!!
sept 16 h rs

No comments:

Post a Comment