Tuesday, September 6, 2011

365 {9.6.11}

Today I enjoyed seeing my friends back east posting on Facebook about their kids going back to school and the arrival of fall. 

When you live in Arizona~fall comes much, much later than September 6th.  Today in Phoenix it was 107 degrees and the kids here have been in school for almost a month now. 

But today I put our dinner in the crock pot and lit my favorite candle, that I purchased at The Christmas Barn on one of my visits back home to Connecticut.

sept 6 rs

Inside the house it is 78 degrees, we enjoyed Apricot Pork Roast for dinner and it smelled like Cinnamon Apple~pure bliss, for a moment. 
Happy Fall!!


1 comment:

  1. oh gretchen--107 degrees? i sure hope the fall weather finds you all soon in phoenix!

    thank you for your comment on my blog, i am not a photographer but my husband uses a great camera for work, a canon t2i so i have spent some time playing around and learning. he actually uses the camera to shoot video.

    im excited to check out other posts of yours, love the 365 days in photos, such a clever idea!

    thanks again for stopping by :)

    katie

    ReplyDelete