Wednesday, September 7, 2011

365 {9.7.11}

I mentioned in a previous post, that the office that I work at is closing at the end of this month (I have until the end of November).  I have worked there for 9 years and it is kind of bitter sweet.  I really do enjoy the job that I do there, but sometimes change is a good thing, right?

Today I had my first interview.  It has been quite a while since I have been the interviewee (I was usually the interviewer).  I wasn't really too nervous, I had extra copies of my resumes (which were requested), and I checked with my fashion consultant, A.K.A. Ashley, regarding my attire.  When I arrived (which was 25 min early), I was interviewed by 3 people that were probably the ages of Josh, Ashley and Nate~now that made me feel a little OLD, ha ha!!  Boy, things have changed~now I sound like my mom *wink*

sept 7 a rs

sept 7 b rs

I think the interview went well~I will hopefully know in a few days :)  I will keep you posted!!

1 comment: