Thursday, September 29, 2011

365 {9.29.11}

Every end is a new beginning! 
I have mentioned before that the office I have worked in for 9 years is closing on September 30th, which is TOMORROW!!  Today I pulled charts for the VERY last time!! 
sept 29 rs

The last couple of months have been really surreal; especially leading up to this final week.  I am amazed at the outpouring of love and appreciation that the patients have shown all of us!!  Of course they are sad that their doctor is moving away, but surprisingly they are also sad that they won't have us (Ashley, Josh and myself), to assist them anymore.  We have gotten so many nice comments, cards and gifts that it makes me really thankful to have touched these people in a special way, (a smile, taking some extra time on the phone, listening, even when I wasn't in the mood!!!).  I try to live my life by the golden rule "treat others as you would like to be treated."  I guess I write this to say, you never know who's life you are touching, so make sure you treat everyone with respect and kindness!! 

Ashley and Josh have gotten new jobs~HOORAY!!   I will continue to work until the end of November to assist patients with record transfers and billing issues.   I have a few things in the works, and I am excited to see what my "new beginning" will look like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment