Wednesday, September 28, 2011

365 {9.28.11}

Last night I dropped my truck off at the garage because the "check engine" light has been  on *boo* for over a week.  Mike replaced a few parts, but it was still runny badly!!  So we bit the bullet and brought it to the shop.  Luckily it was a $100 fix (gotta love that!!  usually it is $500+). 
Mike called me today at 11:30 and said it was ready to be picked up.  I could walk, or take the Alex Bus over to the shop.  I decided that since Josh comes home for lunch, I would just hitch a ride with him when he goes back into work~on his scooter

Of course my brain was thinking POTD (photo of the day)!!  My original plan was to take a photo of both of us on the scooter (I had my tripod and remote all ready to go), but for some reason, Josh was not "down" with that, LOL!! 

Why wouldn't a 22 year old boy want to take a photo with his mommy hugging him on his scooter??  I don't know either, *wink*

So Josh took a photo of me!  And he MADE me wear a helmet (safety first!).

sept 28 rs

And it is so nice to drive my truck and not stall at the stop lights anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment