Wednesday, May 11, 2011

365 {5.11.11}

Our friend Heater posted on FB last night that she didn't feel well~of course my "mom" action took over and I asked her if I could bring her some "goodies"; well, when your sick I don't think you really consider these items goodies, LOL!!! But they are NECESSITIES!!!

may 11 b rs

may 11 a rs

Since I know she likes the color pink~I wanted to incorporate that to just make her smile :) And it is a good thing Pepto Bismol is pink!!! Cause that was included in her package, LOL!!! Hopefully it is helping with her tummy trouble!!

may 11 rs

Now to just convince her to REST!!! Get better HEATHER!!!

And of course I got some strange looks in the grocery store parking lot~because I was photographing my purchases~REALLY people~I like photos *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment