Saturday, May 14, 2011

365 {5.14.11}

Some Saturdays are just AWESOME!!! Today, Ashley and I decided to make a trip to the Container Store~GOOD TIMES!! (thanks Jess for the gift card, I got lots of fun stuff!!). First we decided to eat lunch at Pei Wei, so we would have enough energy to do some major shopping, LOL!!!

may 14 g rs

I get soooo excited when I see the store from the road~can I just say...organizing makes me happy!!!

may 14 a rs

Thank goodness Ashley is used to my crazy photo taking, cause I took lots of pic's!! This time I used my iPhone, instead of my big camera, which was a little more discreet then our last visit. But really, I don't get embarrassed snapping photos in the container store, because~I will NEVER see those people again, and even if I did~who cares!!

may 14 b rs

may 14 f rs a
(pushing the shopping cart and trying to take a photos~makes it a little blurry, LOL!!)

We went down every aisle (twice!!), it is just soooo fun looking at all the organization stuff!! I have to admit...I do get a little overwhelmed in there and want to purchase everything so I can redo my closets, kitchen cabinets, bathroom, office, EVERYTHING!!!

After our little spending spree (I didn't break the bank, LOL!!), we went to Starbucks, and got their new mocha coconut frappuccino (I had NO idea that you can get them fat free now!! which made me almost dance with excitement~not really, LOL!). It was SUPER YUMMY and we were there during their Happy Hour, which made our beverages 1/2 price~SCORE!!

may 14 d rs

may 14 c rs

On the way out of SB's, I had to snap a picture of this dude sitting outside with a big bird on his shoulder~Ashley even held my drink and purse so I could get the shot~She ROCKS!!

may 14 e rs

I had so much fun with my FAVORITE daughter today~now it is time to put my new organizational stuff to the test :)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment