Friday, May 6, 2011

365 {5.6.11}

Happy Friday~
today my hubby (who has not been feeling well), came home early from work. He started breaking out with a weird rash on his neck, back and arms, and had a high fever. So off to the doctor's office we went. We were called in right away (too good to be true!!!), and then waited in the exam room for 40 minutes. My hubby is a little on the ADHD side, so he was getting a little antsy (driving me crazy, LOL!!). Did you know that someone can play an entire song flipping their flip flops??? Well lets just say it is annoying, LOL!!

may 6 e rs

I found other ways to amuse us...can you guess??? I {heart} my iphone!!!

may 6 b rs

I think Mike may have updated Facebook 10 times while waiting, LOL!!
may 6 c rs

waiting for the results of his strep test~negative. Apparently he has some sort of a virus and an allergic reaction to something~picked up his prescription for steroids...
may 6 a rs

then we decided to stop for a treat after~since he was reasonably behaved, LOL!!!
may 6 d rs

What can I say~we live an exciting life, LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment