Friday, May 13, 2011

365 {5.13.11}

Yesterday Mike and I went to Costco after work, for our monthly stock up trip, LOL!!

Since we got home around 7pm and I still had to whip up something for dinner (spaghetti)~I piled all the stuff near the pantry door to put away. Mike suggested that I "put the stuff away later, and watch the Office with him on tv" (sometimes he really helps me not be so uptight, LOL!!) Of course I put away all the perishable items and restocked our cereal/snack containers in the kitchen cupboards; but all this stuff needs to go into the pantry (my sweet hubby built me).

may 13 b rs

The story behind our pantry...Mike was laid off in 2008 for 7 months, so after that experience, we are firm believers in food storage (not crazy, hoarding type of storage, lol!). But each time we go to Costco we stock up on extra canned goods and dried items that have a long shelf life, and that I will USE (who needs tons of stuff you won't eat and end up throwing out, right??); and if things go on sale at the grocery store, I buy a few extras. See the boxes of pasta?? Those were FREE!!! I do NOT use coupons (I know, could save tons, just don't have the time or energy for them), I found this one online and it was too good to not pass up!! It went along with the the sale at my local Fry's grocery store. If you would like the coupons (which is still nice even without the sale!!), you can get it here. You can print it twice (I emailed it to Mike and Josh so I can get more for our pantry~cause we love our pasta!!).

And today meet one of our other cats, Dewey, he likes to eat and will always spot food!!

may 13 a rs

And just for fun...I have to laugh when I looked at the photos, because the Fiber One brownies (which are really good btw, and 2 WW points) are right next to the toilet paper, LOL!!!

Happy TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment