Wednesday, May 18, 2011

365 {5.18.11}

You may remember my post last week, that my hubby was not feeling well, and we took a trip to our primary care doctor's office; well after a week of not getting much better, he was off to the doctor's office again today. They ordered some blood work (let me just say, that he HATES needles with a passion!!). I went along, for moral support, LOL!! I was sooo planning on taking a picture of him getting his blood drawn (you can imagine how thrilled he was about that), but...they had a sign up in the waiting room~NO Pictures (SERIOUSLY?? Since I am a rule follower, I didn't take any, I didn't want the Lab Police to arrest me, LOL!!).

may 18 a rs

Mike did great~so glad he had a guy who liked football draw his blood for him, because they chatted about that and I think it took his mind off of the needle for a second, or a half second, LOL!!

Here he is with his hot pink bandage and TV remote in it's usual spot.

may 18 rs

No comments:

Post a Comment