Tuesday, May 24, 2011

365 {5.24.11}

Today I have been playing with my new toy!!!

I am learning Adobe Illustrator and a tablet and pen are pretty much a MUST have. I have an older version Intuos tablet that I have used in the past, but for some reason it wouldn't keep communicating with my computer~so I had to keep installing it (that was a pain in the you know where!!), so I went back to using my mouse. My hubby said I could get a new one (now you know why I love that guy so much!!!). **woot woot**

It is taking a little (no a lot of) getting used to, but hopefully in a few days I will have all the taps/pen clicks down! (And Mike if you are reading this~Yes, you will probably hate it, LOL!! Just think of it like your laptop scroll pad)

may 24 rs

Ok I am off to play around with my tablet :) I feel like I have two left hands and 10 thumbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment