Friday, May 20, 2011

365 {5.20.11}

TGIF!!!!
Every year I have my carpets professionally cleaned~which I LOVE!!! As you know I am a little OCD, so with 3 cats, 1 dog and white carpeting, I tend to become a little obsessive!!!

This is the second time we have used Sears (they do a great job, btw!! And they are cheaper than Stanley Steemer).

First, I cleared out all the easy to move furniture...

may 20 a rs
(blurry I know, taken with my iPhone)

Then Chris and Jamie brought in the big bad steamer (woot woot!!)...

may 20 b rs
(taken with my iPhone)

Apparently one works and one watches, LOL!! ( I LOVE how inconspicuous my iPhone is *smile*)

may 20 c rs
(taken with my iPhone)

Viola!!! a site of beauty (Chris told me that he could not believe that this carpeting is original to the house and so clean, I let him know about my OCD, and love for vacuuming, LOL!!!).

may 20 d rs

Now just waiting for everything to finish drying so we can get the house back to normal!!!

What can I say~I live such an exciting life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe you are able to keep your carpet this clean with 3 cats and a dog. OMG!

    ReplyDelete