Friday, May 13, 2011

365 {5.12.11}

Blogger has been down since yesterday (5/12) morning, argh!! So here is my POTD (photo of the day) for Thursday ;)

I LOVE gifts!! Even if I buy them for myself, LOL!! If you have ever read the book Love Languages, you know that one of the languages is "gifts" and BINGO, that is my love language *smile*

Happy Mail!!!!
I really like it when I come home from work and my favorite guy in brown (UPS), has delivered me some "gifts"

may 12 b rs

Pete likes it too!!

may 12 a rs

I even like it when it is laundry products (that is my OCD talking)!! I also got some more inserts for my Project Life album (I take a lot of photos~you may have already known that about me, LOL!), since I am close to running out.

may 12 c rs

And for the record...so glad I am not seeing this anymore!!!

blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment