Sunday, July 10, 2011

365 {7.10.11}

Here is coffee maker take 2!!!

Last week you may remember my post about the new Keurig I purchased (post is HERE), well lets just say my hubby thought it was a big fat FAIL!! His biggest complaints...his coffee tasted like plastic, was not strong enough and didn't fill up his cup. He is a SERIOUS coffee drinker (he told me I could keep it if I wanted to, but knowing he wasn't enjoying his morning coffee kinda made me feel BAD!!).

I wrapped up the quirky (as he called it) coffee maker and returned it to Walmart (so glad they take most everything back, LOL!). Then headed to Bed Bath and Beyond and purchased this baby!! We have already tried it out and the coffee is strong, non-plastic tasting and fills his cup to the brim~HOORAY!! He is now Happy coffee drinker :)

july 10 rs

No comments:

Post a Comment