Saturday, July 30, 2011

365 {7.30.11}

I have been chomping at the bit to participate in Ali Edwards, Week in the Life, project, but I have so many irons in the fire right now, I know I would be biting off more than I could chew. But after seeing all the participants photos, I decided to do a DAY in the life project. That way I could play along for one day and not get overwhelmed in the process. I decided to use my iPhone, just because I wanted to make it as easy as possible.

Here is what my day looked like:
part one...
wake up, shower, make bed, get ready, coffee, WW meeting, another trip to Costco (to pick up snacks suggested at WW meeting, LOL!), check FB and email, Clean bathrooms and vacuum, quick lunch (greek Chobani yogurt with 1/2 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal), some Kodi petting time.

july 30 a rs

Part Two...
lots of laundry, snack, taking Kodi for a walk, Mike fixing his car while I grilled our dinner, working on my Adobe Illustrator class, contacts out, face washed, nighty nite!

july 30 rs

it was a lot of fun!! Maybe I will attemp an entire week once my life slows down a bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment