Saturday, July 9, 2011

365 {7.9.11}

Party's are a big deal at the Clark house!! I always make the "birthday peep" whatever they want for dinner and of course I always have to do some sort of theme or party idea to make them feel celebrated!! And it is fun for me, LOL!!

We celebrated Ashley's birthday this afternoon with Lasagna, salad, and french bread (she chooses that every year, LOL!). I had a little "pink" cupcake type theme going on.

I have been wanting to make these cupcake jars for a while, and Ashley's birthday party seemed like the perfect time!! These were the "favors" for everyone to take home, since we had ice cream cake and cupcakes for the birthday girl!! I was really happy with the end result and they are super easy to make!!

july 9 a rs

And here is the Birthday Girl, with Hershey, getting ready to open her presents. Two cuties if I do say so myself!!

july 9 b rs
Ok I am off to bed~I am partied out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment