Monday, July 11, 2011

365 {7.11.11}

You may remember my Warby Parker try on post (HERE). Well, can you believe I didn't choose any of them??? I actually ordered 5 more designs for another home try on, and found the ones I really liked (after consulting with my young and hip kiddo's, LOL!!). So I am finally sporting some new spec's!! And I must say, it is nice to see!!! My other glasses were 2 years old (since I usually use my vision benefit allowance for contacts), so my prescription had changed a bit.

My hubby thinks I look like a geek~well I kinda am a girlie computer geek!!!

And the best part~when you buy a pair of WP glasses, they give a pair to someone in need~kinda makes me feel good!!! You can find out more about their program HERE.

july 11 rs a
(photo taken with my iphone~Instagram App)

And for inquiring minds the lenses I chose are Webb 220.

No comments:

Post a Comment