Friday, July 29, 2011

365 {7.29.11}

*lots of photos today*
I had a to-do list a mile long today!! But I only got one thing done... but sometimes that is Okay :)

I started off the day getting a gel manicure, which was really AWESOME!! Supposedly the polish stays on and does not chip for 3 weeks~SWEET (pardon my short stubby fingers, LOL!!). I didn't get too crazy with the polish color this time!!

july 29 a rs

And since Ashley and Nate both had the day off, and my hubby gets out early on Friday's, we went out for lunch at the BBQ Company, which is not the best choice for dieters!! Ashley and I are starting back up at WW tomorrow morning~so hopefully we didn't do too much damage, LOL!!

july 29 f rs

This was my lunch..

july 29 d rs

Nate wasn't in the mood for a photo, LOL!! (I warned you it was going online NATE!!!).

july 29 g rs

It was funny how we ended up being seated, but it was nice to get Ash and Mike together!!

july 29 e rs

Then Mike and I went to Costco (which was on my list), I love that place!! It took me a while to get everything put away and organized, but once it was done it felt AWESOME!!

july 29 b rs

And I cannot wait to eat one of those nectarines!!! YUM!!

july 29 c rs

No comments:

Post a Comment