Wednesday, July 27, 2011

365 {7.27.11}

I have been procrastinating about my ironing pile!!! So today I had the goal in mind to TACKLE it!! I am happy to report that I got all the clothing items ironed *woot woot* (still have a few place mats, cloth napkins, etc, but those will be a breeze!!). Luckily I send all Mike's stuff out to the dry cleaners, cause he would probably run out of clothes, LOL!!

july 28 1 rs

On the upside, it is like having a new mini wardrobe *smile* Some of those shirts I have not worn for months, HA!

*I love Kodi in the background :)

july 28 4 rs

Is it weird that I hang things by color??? My closet is also color coordinated too~a little OCD, maybe???

july 28 2 rs

2 comments:

  1. My closet is color coordinated as well as 'type' coordinated. All sweaters together, long sleeve, etc :) It's the BEST way to Hang:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks pretty! lol My closet is the opposite, just find a space and shove it in! LOL

    ReplyDelete