Wednesday, July 6, 2011

365 {7.6.11}

Today Mr. UPS man delivered a much anticipated package!!!

3 years ago, when I first started getting serious about photography, I purchased my very first lens, a 50mm 1.8m, which I have LOVED and used a lot.

july 6 b 1 rs
50mm 1.8

Then after hearing several photographers rave over the 85mm 1.8...

I saved up and purchased it…well, I sort of had buyer’s remorse, but I thought I would grow to love the lens. Well, I hardly EVER put it on my camera. So I decided to sell it.

July 6 a rs
85mm 1.8

so I could upgrade to the 50mm 1.4 (I know it sounds similar to my 50mm 1.8, but it is WAY sharper and has a lower Aperture).


july 6 b rs


I also decided to sell my beloved 50mm 1.8, since I wouldn’t be using it anymore.

july 6 a1 rs
bye bye lens...

It was a little sad wrapping it up and mailing it off to it’s new owner. But this bad boy is on my camera and has already helped me get over the sadness~can you say LOVE?!

july 6 c rs
50mm 1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment