Friday, July 8, 2011

365 {7.8.11}

Today is my favorite daughters birthday!! I can hardly believe that she is 25 today!! Where did the time go? I am so glad I am not aging though, LOL!!

I am putting the finishing touches on Ashley's party tomorrow~and just pulled these babies out of the oven~I am going to do something really fun with them~it will probably be included in a POTD post tomorrow, or the next day, LOL!!

july 8 b rs

I thought I would look through my scanned photos for a picture of Ashley celebrating her first birthday and I was disappointed that I only had about 4 photos, and they were grainy and blurry!! Such a bummer, since I LOVE photographs so much! Well, I guess I am all set for grand kids, LOL!!

Here is one that cracked me up!! Man, we all look so young and my brother looks like he is 10 (he was 16 there)!! And I was really sporting the 80's permed/big hair too!! And I love Ashley's chubby legs and peach fuzz hair (she didn't have hair until she was 2).


july 8 a1 rs

And here we are today (well really last year), Me and Ash!! She is the BEST daughter in the world!! And I am so blessed to be her mom!! Love you Ash!!

july 8 a rs

Happy Quarter of a Century!!

No comments:

Post a Comment