Monday, July 4, 2011

365 {7.4.11}

Today is just a relaxing day at the Clark house (sort of). I am finishing up things on my to-do list and Mike is working on a paper for school. We went to lunch at Jersey Mike's, YUM!! Then we ran a few errands...we picked up this stuff (see photo below), cause someone is going to be starting P90X tomorrow (hint, it is not me or Josh, LOL!!). My hubby even got me a Under Armor shirt for my daily walks with Kodi (he is sweet like that!!), mine is the purple one (just in case you were wondering).

And since his stuff was all stacked up nicely on the stairway, I thought...POTD (photo of the day). Notice Pete, one of our cats, being curious and posing with the goods, LOL!!

July 4 a rs

and for the record, Kodi and Dewey were curious about this stuff too *wink*

july 4 b rs

No comments:

Post a Comment